basically, I do know that not everywhere in the world is summer. But my brain is so much in the summer holiday mood that I simply cannot think much beyond getting a cup of ice-coffee and remembering to have enough ice-cold drinks for the kids. :) So please excuse me for all the summery stuff and some vacation mode photos on social. And for skipping a tutorial this week. However, I won't leave you empty-handed,
I'm listing a few of my favorite 🎁 FREE patterns and tutorials you might not be familiar with yet.
Try them out - ❤️HERE:
1) THIS practical FREE messenger bag tutorial and template. Practical, sturdy and probably the best diy gift you can make for someone that carries a lot of things around.
2) This free cosmetic zipper bag tutorial!
3) The best DIY floor mop pads you can make yourself!
4) Make the cutest bucket hat for your kid - So cute you'll never want to get a different one!
5) A perfect baby-welcoming gift you can make in a really short time. (FREE PATTERN)
6) An idea for making easy felt fish for kids to play with - fun, easy, free!
7) If you're not afraid to stitch with paper :) - How To Sew Fun DIY notebooks
8) Bananas? Crazy fun and simple to make :)
9) Sew a cute fabric pennant banner - FREE PATTERN here.
A few of these tutorials are from my earliest blogging days, but got so popular that I still occasionally get a message, question, or picture of what people made from it. Loving it!
Thanks for reading - have an awesome and relaxing week!